Monday, July 20, 2009

New Experiences!


As the weeks continue I'm having fun experiencing new things! I have learned about natural disaters. For example, fires, flooding, power-outages, large-scale chemical spills and terrorist attacks. Also I have learned to prepare myself for such situations. My work group target people are senior citizens. We plan to conduct Emergency Preparedness workshops. These workshops will create an opportunity for seniors living in the Philadelphia senior housing developments to learn how to prepare themselves for natural and man-made emergencies. We also plan to provide important information for residence staff to help with their senior development preparedness plans. We have created two power points to present at these workshops. In the power points we have information that people of all ages can learn. As the weeks continue I will keep you updated. Thanks!

1 comment: