Thursday, August 13, 2009


What has the Bits program helped me with? Well let me tell you the Bits program has showed me that social networking sites have more to offer then just talking to your friends,posting pics and designing a page.Using sites like twitter you can add links of articles and other things that relate to a cause you stand for or the things you do for a group you belong to.The program also introduced me to blogging something I never done before in my life its new and different .I don't know if its something I'll keep doing I'm not much of a writer.I've done PowerPoint presentations before but doing a podcast was a new experience. Going inside a recording studio was pretty cool. I guess I'm still looking forward to hear how I sound. Going to a senior citizens home was an experience for the books I've never been so close to the elderly except with family members, but i have never presented anything to them before.

Portfolio training was pretty useful I learned a lot about what to do and what not to do at a job interview and Tommy was an okay guy, kind of funny also. Hazerena , I don't know if I spelled her name right, and Jamie were good mentors. I guess them not being that much older then us helped. Even though I think they stressed way to much over the presentation and getting to know the other students and making new friends was cool too.

-Zafir Cotton

No comments:

Post a Comment