Thursday, August 13, 2009

The BeGinNing of tHe End



When this program first began I didn't think I was gonna learn any thing that would actually help me in life but the truth is none of us did, an we didn't really like each other but, soon enough that all went away as time went by. As we got to know our mentors an they got to know us it got better. I would definitely recommend this program to anybody who wants to work in the business field as a career.

I can say that I learned the most in this program working with Tommy in portfolio training. When he first told us what we would be doing in the training it seemed all to easy, but once again I was wrong. I thought I knew everything there was to know about presenting myself at a interview till he showed us the proper ways of dressing, speaking, acting etc.We also had alot of fun within our group activities. I can honestly say this summer was a success

-cOoP

No comments:

Post a Comment