Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Last Blog!


Throughout the entire program, we have been discussing and learning every detail of each slide in the presentation. By doing so I've learned numerous things on being prepared and being an aide to a elderly person who is unable to evacuate indepentenly. Our trip to the nursing home was a great experience and gave me a sence of accomplishment. While doing so, I informed a handfull of senior citizens on the aspects of emergency preparedness and several steps of a evacuation process. There has been some great times during the program,and we have come a long way from where we started,belive me. We've become more conversational and shared lots of laughter but we all know all good things have to come to an end ... byee :)






-Ayinda

No comments:

Post a Comment