Thursday, August 13, 2009

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




Preparing to present our powerpoint on emergency evacuation for the senior citizens was challenging. We had to practice and practice and practice. We had to make it conversational, exciting, and interesting to keep the seniors attention. On this passed tuesday we presented at Yorktown Arms which is the senior citizen home we visited. At first I wasn't that siked on presenting because im a very shy person and doesn't like to present. But with this experience now I have over came this fear of speaking in front of others. I also learned some things I did not know myself about emergency preparedness. I never made a plan or a kit which are most important incase a disaster striked Philadelphia. I don't have these things only because nothing really tragic ever happens here. When I began this program I never even thought of what I would need to survive if something tragic happened but now that this progam is over Im taking information with me that I didn't come with. -Suzette

No comments:

Post a Comment